Looking for some advice . .

After many years of searching, I have finally discovered from the Hamburg Emigration Records that before leaving Germany the last residence of my great-grandfather Stephan Barnosky (bc 1857, parents: Andreas Barnosky and Mariana [Michalska?]) was Beestland, Pommern. I have been told that Beestland's records (church, census, etc.) may be included in Mecklinburg's or perhaps in Demmin's records.

I am very unfamiliar with these records and so would appreciate any help or to be pointed in the right direction. Unfortunately, my access to records is limited to whatever I can order through the LDS library, which aren't many, unless I am not looking into the right regions.

As I said, I'm new to researching this area, so I look forward to hearing from those more experienced with the records of this region., or perhaps from someone who has access the records containing Beestland information.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Hi Kathleen,
my booklet says Beestland ( D17111)belongs to the parish D 17159 Levin, in the middle between Dargun and Demmin.
Greetings from Hamburg
Hans J�rgen

Kathleen Atwood schrieb: