Jesse, loebel, koepcke, (koepke, koepkeanna), bobzin, baars

I am searching for information on these families...

JESSE, LOEBEL, KOEPCKE (KOEPKE, KOEPKEANNA), BOBZIN, BAARS

From the locations: Rostock, Malchin, Ribnitz, Hirschburg, Dobbin, possibly Berlin

Heinrich JESSE born 1870 Moenchhagen. Married Sara Aimee PARDO 1901 in Hamburg. Made their home in Rostock. He died in Berlin 1923. He was an importer-exporter.

Children of Heinrich JESSE and Sara Aimee PARDO:

Edgar JESSE, born 1902 Rostock, died 1987 Berlin married Annie (Aenne) Toerks, lived in Berlin, three daughters, whereabouts unknown

Bruno JESSE, born 1905, married Jenny ? , two daughters ...currently live in Kiel and Staffelstein

Herbert JESSE, born 1907 Rostock, died 1991California, USA married Leonie SCHLEIPEN, emmigrated to U.S.A., three sons currently live in California

Erich JESSE, born 1911 Rostock, married ? one son, MIA in Poland during World War II.

Father of Heinrich JESSE: Heinrich Joaquim JESSE born ? married 30 JUL 1868 Ulrica Francizca Elisabeth LOEBEL, Malchin. Daughter of Johann Friedrich LOEBEL and Carolina Sophia Christiana KOEPCKE.

Heinrich Joaquim JESSE was a Gutzbestizer, large estate farmer. I believe his land was in Moenchhagen across the Mecklenburg border just into Pommern, still a small village of only about 500. He sold the property and moved to the city with his family. They may have moved to Rostock, or perhaps Berlin at that time. However, his marriage was in Malchin.

children of Heinrich Joachim JESSE:

Heinrich born 15 SEPT 1870 Moenchhagen married Sara Aimee PARDO (above)

Wilhelm JESSE died in World War I

Lise JESSE born 14 MAY 1877 died 06 FEB 1975 Berlin, married Bruno Schirrmacher

Anna JESSE

Hedwig JESSE

Kaethe JESSE married ? Schmidt-Bertsch

Father of Heinrich Joaquim JESSE: Heinrich Franz Jesse

Father of Ulrica LOEBEL: Johann Friederich LOEBEL and Carolina Sophia Christiana KOEPCKE married 1836 at Hirschburg.

children of Johann Friedrich LOEBEL and Carolina Sophia Christiana KOEPCKE:

Albertina Louisa Henriette LOEBEL born 1842 Malchin, died 1842

Ulrica Francizca Elisabeth LOEBEL born 1842 Malchin (see above)

Heinrich Johann Friedrich LOEBEL born 1847 Malchin (twin), died 1847

Carl Henrich Ludwig LOEBEL born 1844 Malchin, died 1845

Carl August Heinrich LOEBEL born 1847 Malchin (twin)

Father of Johann Friedrich LOEBEL: Hermann George LOEBEL and Sophia Hellmina BAARS married 1804 at Malchin

Father of Carolina Sophia Christiana KOEPCKE (KOEPKE): Hans Joachim KOEPCKEANNA CA married Anna Catharina BOBZIN

If anyone is familiar with any of these persons or families please email me at

familyjesse@sbcglobal.net

Thank you, Carol Jesse

Jessefamily wrote:

Hello Carol and all

I have 4 generations of a JESSE family around Rostock,
different names than you have, but anyway ...

Diese 4 Generationen einer JESSE Familien inm Raum
Rostock habe ich in meinen Daten. Ich w�re sehr froh einen
Nachkommen dieser Familie zu finden ..

1 Friedrich JESSE * abt 1800, oo with ??
1.1 Hinrich Karl Theodor JESSE, * 15 May 1832 K�gsdorf,
             + 3 Aug 1903 Rostock, MV
        oo 10 Jun 1870 Strahlendorf
           with Luise Maria Christine LAAGE, * 12 Mar 1846 D�ssin,
               + 26 Apr 1921 Rostock, MV
1.1.1 Frieda JESSE, * 5 May 1871 unverh.
1.1.1.1 Heinz JESSE, * ABT 1895
1.1.2 Friedrich JESSE, * 1872
1.1.3 Anna JESSE, * 1873
1.1.4 Paul JESSE, * 27 Aug 1876 oo with ??
1.1.4.1 at least 2 children JESSE
1.1.5 Maria JESSE, * 3 Dec 1878
1.1.6 Hedwig JESSE, * 25 Mar 1880 oo with ?? R�SSING

I'd be very happy the find connections, especially descendants
of any of the 6 children ....

Danke

mit freundlichen Gr�ssen / best regards

Mattias

My Jesses have so many names there could be a connection. My father-in-law dropped all but two in coming to the U.S.A. in 1945. He gave two for each of his father and grandfather... and only one for siblings... I know there were more names. My Heinrich Joachim would be a contemporary with your Heinrich Karl Theodore. My father-in-law's full name was Herbert Hans Victor Gottfried JESSE. He kept only Herbert Victor JESSE in the U.S.
I have so many German families who have several names and typically the names are all listed on the baptismal certificate but by the time they get married they only put down the name they are going by or if they do list all the names they are often in a different order than on the birth certificate. I have seen your JESSES on the LDS site... an another set of JESSES with a spouse .... BOLDT ... that I know is a family name from many cities that my JESSES come from; but I have no way to connect. The siblings in the last two generations that I have in Germany are girls for the most part, and the men dying in the wars or the men having only daughters... The generation before would be the children of Heinrich Franz and I have no wife or children or dates listed. He would be a contemporary with your Frederick.
The spouses that I have would not help either because either I have no spouse listed or it would be that our ancestors were brothers and therefore did not have common wives... Can you perhaps track the family by location? I do not know exactly where this Moenchhagen is... I found a website telling about it and it is in the country only 500 people even today... that is where Heinrich Joachim would have owned land, I believe, he was a large estate farmer... sold out his land and went to the city with his children. His father Heinrich Franz was supposed to be a land-lord... by definition I do not know if that is the same as what we call a land-lord... the renter of apartments... rather, I suspect he was a large land-owner who had his land farmed out.
The wive of Heinrich Joachim was from Malchin. I would be so grateful to get anywhere with this line of JESSES!!
Carol Jesse

Jessefamily wrote:

Hello Carol and all

I have 4 generations of a JESSE family around Rostock,
different names than you have, but anyway ...

Diese 4 Generationen einer JESSE Familien inm Raum
Rostock habe ich in meinen Daten. Ich w�re sehr froh einen
Nachkommen dieser Familie zu finden ..

1 Friedrich JESSE * abt 1800, oo with ??
1.1 Hinrich Karl Theodor JESSE, * 15 May 1832 K�gsdorf,
+ 3 Aug 1903 Rostock, MV
oo 10 Jun 1870 Strahlendorf
with Luise Maria Christine LAAGE, * 12 Mar 1846 D�ssin,
+ 26 Apr 1921 Rostock, MV
1.1.1 Frieda JESSE, * 5 May 1871 unverh.
1.1.1.1 Heinz JESSE, * ABT 1895
1.1.2 Friedrich JESSE, * 1872
1.1.3 Anna JESSE, * 1873
1.1.4 Paul JESSE, * 27 Aug 1876 oo with ??
1.1.4.1 at least 2 children JESSE
1.1.5 Maria JESSE, * 3 Dec 1878
1.1.6 Hedwig JESSE, * 25 Mar 1880 oo with ?? R�SSING

I'd be very happy the find connections, especially descendants
of any of the 6 children ....

Danke

mit freundlichen Gr�ssen / best regards

Mattias

Mathias,

This is from your website?

http://genealogie.laage.de/index00.htm

Baars: Dobersdorf ; Doberstorf ; Sch�nkirchen ; T�kendorf

Jesse: B�tzow ; K�gsdorf ; K�gsdorf-B�tzow ; Rostock, MV ; Strahlendorf ;
       Walsm�hlen

I have also BAARS in my Jesse family.... JESSE-LOEBEL, LOEBEL-KOEPCKE, LOEBEL-BAARS, KOEPCKE-BOBZIN. My LOEBEL-BAARS were from Malchin, but I do not know where the BAARS originated from. Malchin was the home of the LOEBELS. Ribnitz and Hirschburg (?) the home of the KOEPCKE.
I could not find Hirschburg on the map; but I found Herzburg. Is this the same?
If nothing else, perhaps this puts your and my JESSEs in the same places historically. More evidence that the two must connect somewhere?!
Carol Jesse