Jan Szatko - does the grave still exist?

Hello,

I am from Poland And I am looking for any information about Jan Szatko described below.
He was forced to work for the Reichsbahn from December, 12th 1942 in a commando called „Gleisbauzug 1506“, were he possibly had to lay down tracks for the German Reichsbahn. He lived in a town called Rumeln, Lohfelder Weg 75, part of the city of Rheinhausen, very close to the city of Duisburg in the Ruhr Valley.

Jan Szatko (son of Paweł and Eleonora, husband of Zofia Szatko (family surname Jarek), born on 01.06.1902 in Krzyż near Tarnów in Poland, died on 25.07.1944 in Rumeln (part of city Rheinhausen) in Berta-Krankenhaus of Tubercolosis, burried on the communal cementery in Rumeln, his case number in the deathrecord is 434/1944 (attached Sterbeurkunde).

Source:
https://collections.arolsen-archives.org/de/search/person/76880770?s=Szatko,%20jan&t=2730195&p=0

Please let me know if you have any information about him or direct me to someone who may know something. I am especially interested if the grave still exists. If so could I get a photo?
If you are from Rumeln O would really appreciate your answer.

Please answer to e-mail: wojjac.roboczy@gmail.com

Jan Szatko was a brother of my great grandmother.

Thank you,
Wojciech Jachym