Jakob Prillevitz + University of Stettin

Hi Paul!
Do you know the Kopulationsregister of Franz Schubert?
I own the marriage register "From the beginning to the year 1704" Band 4 (Kreis Anklam -Land-, Kreis Demmin) and Band 5 (Kreis Grimmen).

I didn't find Prillewitz and Gildemeister in the city of Demmin.
May be that Jacob Prillewitz senior was a teacher, too. For this case see: Bruhn, Max: Küster, Schulhalter, Schulmeister und Lehrer des Kreises Demmin in zweieinhalb Jahrhunderten. Published in "Archiv fuer Sippenforschung".
The best is to ask his son Elmar Bruhn, who leads the "Pommersche Greif". elmar.bruhn@gmx.de
Let me know if you succeeded.

Greetings from Bielefeld

Klaus Stahl

Dear Klaus,

Thank you very much for your advise. I'm very grateful. I'll ask Elmar Bruhn right away. Thank you once again. I'll let you know if I succeeded.

Greetings,
Paul Prillevitz

Klaus Stahl <stahl-wie-eisen@T-Online.de> schrieb:
Hi Paul!
Do you know the Kopulationsregister of Franz Schubert?
I own the marriage register "From the beginning to the year 1704" Band 4 (Kreis Anklam -Land-, Kreis Demmin) and Band 5 (Kreis Grimmen).

I didn't find Prillewitz and Gildemeister in the city of Demmin.
May be that Jacob Prillewitz senior was a teacher, too. For this case see: Bruhn, Max: K�ster, Schulhalter, Schulmeister und Lehrer des Kreises Demmin in zweieinhalb Jahrhunderten. Published in "Archiv fuer Sippenforschung".
The best is to ask his son Elmar Bruhn, who leads the "Pommersche Greif". elmar.bruhn@gmx.de
Let me know if you succeeded.

Greetings from Bielefeld

Klaus Stahl