Heinrich Hermann (Herrmann) b. 19 JUL 1828 Harzgerode, Anhalt-Bernberg

I have the above Heinrich Herrmann b 19 JUL 1828 in Hargerode, Anhalt-Bernberg according to his obituary. I do not find church records for this location on the LDS website. Can anyone tell me how to access these?

Translation of Death Register AD 1881 page 333 of 1st St. Peter's Lutheran Church, Brant Township, Bruce County, Ontario, Canada

Heinrich (Henry) Herman from Harzgerode, Duchy of Anhalt-Bernberg, was born 19 July 1828. His baptism record and other records are not available. He married Elisabeth Heimbecher from U(?)hausen(?), District Alsfeld, Hesse-Darmstadt, in Canada in 1861. She bore him 7 sons and 2 daughters. All are still living. Since last harvest time (early fall) he began to be ill, and since it was three months since he had sought medical help, the illness was too extensive for surgery. His heart, lungs, and stomach were affected.

On 28 May at 3:30 AM is pleased the Lord to call him from this world. He received Holy Communion for the last time at his home on 27 April. The Lord brought his age to 52 years, 10 months, and 9 days. On Monday 30 May he received Christian burial. Funeral text: 2 Tim. 3, v. 12-17.