Carl Friedrich (Fritz) Kabjoll

Hello fellow researchers and thank you for reading my post. I am trying to find the name of the wife of Carl Friedrich (Fritz) Grow. He went by Fritz in the Königsberg address books. He was born in 1869 and would eventually live at Krugstraße 9b in Königsberg. He had at least one child named Walter who would live at that address for a long period of time. I know that Walter was the cousin of my Grandfather Albert Grow. Walter’s mother never appeared in the many address books that I researched. Would anyone be able to find the marriage document of Fritz and wife or perhaps the baptism records of Walter. She is a major missing piece in my family tree. Thank you for your time!

Stephen Grow

Mistakes, sorry I meant the wife of Carl Friedrich (Fritz) Kabjoll, who would marry a Grow, I need information on his Grow wife.

Thank you!

Stephen Grow

Sehr geehrter Herr Grow,

Wo haben Sie denn selbst schon überall gesucht - auch negative Suchergebnisse sind wichtig zu kennen - außer den von Ihnen erwähnten Adressbüchern.

Das könnte Hilfsbereiten helfen und motivieren, weiteren Ideen, wo man was zu Ihrer Fragestellung finden könnte, preis zu geben.

Allzeit viel Forschererfolg wünscht nebst einem schönen Abend

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Peren