Auswanderer aus Ostpreußen in Kanada - FN Schäfer

Liebe Listenmitglieder,

vielleicht gibt es hier Nutzer, die die folgende Familie kennen ...?

Nachdem ich in den 1970er Jahren schon einmal versucht habe, eine Familie Schäfer zu finden, die aber leider nach unbekannt verzogen waren, möchte ich es jetzt noch einmal versuchen.

Es ist Familie Schäfer, geflüchtet aus Ostpreußen im 2. Weltkrieg,
dann einige Zeit in Rieste, Altkreis Bersenbrück, gewohnt bei Familie Uhlenkamp,
anschließend nach Kanada - Edmonton ausgewandert.

Die Familie Schäfer schrieb damals Briefe an meine Mutter (Agnes Uhlenkamp), demnach sind in den Nachkriegsjahren bei Familie Schäfer noch einige Kinder geboren.

Die Briefe (oder zumindest einige davon) bekam ich nach dem Tod meiner Eltern in die Hand.

Es würde mich freuen, mit ihnen einen Brief- oder Mailkontakt aufzubauen. Möglich ist es doch - oder?

Ich bin gespannt und grüße alle Auswanderer besonders herzlich

Maria Fröse

Maria
    Thank you for the message. I am going to need someone to translate the German since I have not had any German.
Sister Janet

Dear Sister Janet and others,

"The translation of the text about the emigrated persons from East Prussia in Canada is:

Dear members of this list,
Perhaps there are users of this list who will know the family I'll describe in the following lines...?
After the time around the 1970s when I tried to find a Family called Sch�fer, who moved to an unknown destination, I will try and give it another go.
It is about a family Sch�fer, who from Ostpreusen flew in the 2nd World War and then lived for a while in Rieste, Altkreis Bersenbr�ck with a family called Uhlenkamp and immediately after that emigrated to Edmonton in Canada.
These people, family Sch�fer then wrote a letter to my mother, Agnes Uhlenkamp. After the War some children were born in this family Sch�fer.
The letters or at least some of them, came to me after the death of my parents.
I would be ever so glad to build up an relationship via letter or e-mail. It could be possible, couldn't it?
Awaiting eagerly and with a very warmhearted greeting especially to all the emigrated persons

Maria Fr�se"

I hope you can understand my translation.

Greetings Marian from Frysl�n, The Netherlands