Hello Petra, Mathias and Fr. Hoying,
I am descendant from Johan Dirk Renneker and Anna Margarethe Hogemann. I have found they had the following children:
(1) Margarethe Elisabeth Renneker b. 7 Jan 1817.
(2) John Henry Renneker b. 4 Sep 1819. He is my g-g-g-grandfather. He immigrated to Cincinnati in 1847 and married Josephine Aumann (from Bakum)
(3) Catharina Bernardina Renneker b. 20 Sep 1822. She married Gerhard Heinen. They lived in Covingon, Kentucky
(4) Anna Elisabeth Renneker b. 28 Nov 1825. This is Petra's ancestor. She married Franz Anton Pollman and stayed in Germany.
(5) Catharina Renneker b. 10 Oct 1828. She married Herman Heinrich Staggenborg and lived in Covington, Kentucky.
The Heinens and Staggenborgs were godparents of Rennekers here in Cincinnati. I don't know if Margarethe immigrated or not, but there is a Margaret Schneider who appears as a godparent and I wonder if she could be the eldest sister.
I think that Johan Dirk Renneker's brother, Johann Friedrich b. 1789 also came to Cincinnati, but cannot prove it. I don't know for sure about all the other brothers, but most likely the Rennekers in Minster, Ohio are from this clan.
Is there any record of the marriage of the parents, Johan Heinrich Renneker and Catharina Maria Knapke? Is there a record of the death of Johan Dirk Renneker?
I am happy to share more detail about the Rennekers here in Cincinnati/Covington.
Petra, I appreciate any information you have, too.