Many years ago, I found the following information on LDS microfilm of St. Boniface Church in Neuenkirchen bei Vorden. I need help with some of the missing information:
Parents: Johann Heinrich Renneker and Catherina Maria Knapke. I could not find their marriage, birth, death or parents names.
1. Joseph Bernard Renneker 10 Aug 1777 - 28 Oct 1855. married (1) Elisabeth Lindemann and (2) Catharaina Maria Beckmann
2. Herman Heinrich Renneker 16 Apr 1780 .
3. Bernd Joseph Renneker 29 Jul 1781
4. Johann Heinrich Renneker 2 May 1784
5. Johann Friedrich Renneker 13 Apr 1789 Did he immigrate to Cincinnati?
6. Herman Heinrich Renneker 23 Apr 1791
7. Johann Diedrich Renneker 12 Jul 1792
Johann Diedrch married (1) Anna Margarethe Hogemann and (2) Maria Gertrude Schlaphorst. His son, Johann Heinrich Renneker 4 Sep 1819 - 14 Feb 1893 is my g-g-g- grandfather. He and most of his siblings immigrated to Cincinnati.
I believe more or Johann Diedrich's brothers may have immigrated to the US.
Thank you in advance for any help,