REITZAMMER, GOOS, WUNSCHOLD, GRAU in Mittelfranken

Dear Louis Reitzammer,I have some Reitzsamer's in my files, but not in the area and the time you are looking for.
My Reitzamer's lived in Aschbach, which is about 25 miles (40 kilometers) to the north from Schellert. The different spelling is quite normal, since the forming of family names was not finished at that times (around 1700/1800). The writers wrote the names down as they understood it.
If you are interested, I could forward two pages of my "Nachfahrenliste" to you. It starts with Lorentz Reitzsamer, born about 1670 and buried on May 19, 1732 (age 62 years). His profession was hammersmith.
Best regards
Herbert Jordan > From: reitzamm@earthlink.net> To: franken-l@genealogy.net> Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:31:31 -0600> Subject: [FR] REITZAMMER, GOOS, WUNSCHOLD, GRAU in Mittelfranken> > To the list:> > Sorry I don't understand German.> > I am seeking any living descendants of my great-grandparents in Germany. > Their names are Johann and Eva Barbara (GOOS) REITZAMMER. He was born Oct.> 6, 1813 at Schellert, christened Oct. 8, 1813 at Herrnneuses, the son of> Melchior and Maria Walburgis (WUNSCHOLD) REITZAMMER. Church records> indicate that he was a day worker. She was born at Oberrossbach (date> unknown), the daughter of Johann Georg and Anna Sophia (GRAU) REITZAMMER. > They were married July 21,1844 at Oberrossbach. They are reported to be> the parents of at least 8 children: Johann Georg (my grandfather),> Catharina Margareta, Eva Barbara, Anna Elisabeth, Johann Georg 2,> Kunigunda, Friedrich Ludwig, and Elisabetha. The first six were born at> Losaurach, the other two were born at Neustadt a.d.Aisch.> > Any information would be greatly appreciated.> > Louis Reitzammer> Jackson, Tennessee USA> reitzamm@earthlink.ne> > _______________________________________________> Franken-L mailing list> Franken-L@genealogy.net> franken-l - genealogy.net