Looking for BECKER ,TICHELMANN ,PAETSCH, SCHMIDT family

Ernst and Martha Tichelmann had at least one son. Ernst died in 60's had lost first wife and child horribly in Konigsberg, he was a soldier.
My Opa Franz and Oma Anna Becker after fleeing Konigsberg came to live in Berlin and he worked for postal service both in Konigsberg and in Berlin. I know Opa Franz had many siblings and have since found out one of his siblings has many many family members still living there in Germany. Please if you are a Becker contact me to see if we are kin!! Bitte!!
If you are kin to Hildegard Graunke (Bastert) please contact me. I know she was daughter of Margrete or Grete and Otto Bastert.
Opa Franz Becker (my Grandmothers vater) also had 2 sons I have found family of one son but am looking for Kurt Beckers son Kurt died in '41 during service. Kurt married a woman named Urmgard? His son would be in his 60's and pretty sure born in month of November.He is married with children. His name Reinhard Becker.He was only a baby when his biological father died.
Also am looking for a Karen who is daughter of Anna Schmidt. Anna was my Opas girlfried after my Oma passed away.
Thankyou for any help!
Annie