Grave/graebe, ferneding

Hello All,
I am new to this list (and fairly new to this research). I am looking for information on my g-g-grandparents: Gerhard Grave (Graebe, Greve) and Anna Catherina Ferneding (Fernading). They immigrated to the US arriving in Baltimore from Bremen June 5 1848 on the ship Pioneer - destination Cincinnati. I haven't been able to check the microfilm (M255, #6, list 10) for additional details.

What I do know:
The family is Catholic.
Gerhard H. Grave born about 1813
Catherine Grave (his mother?) born about 1783
Anna Catherina Ferneding born about 1816 or 1817
Berdina Grave born about 1842
Joseph Grave born about 1847 or 1848 (must have died - he does not show up in any records after arrival in US)

Children born in Ohio:
John H.Grave born 1851
Mary L. Grave born 1855
Cathrina A. Grave born 1857
Henry W. Grave born 1860

Census records list place of birth as Oldenburg. I do not know what town. I pick the family up in the US in 1860 in Mad River Township in Ohio. (1848-1860 a bit of a blank). By 1870, they are in Dayton. I have requested sacrament records in Dayton but I don't think they will provide a town name in Germany.

What would be the next step? Is anyone researching these family links? Any and all help/info appreciated.

Hello Mary and Bill,
this family came from Dinklage, located in Kreis(county) Vechta, southern part of the Oldenburg province.

See: www.dinklage.de and www.heimatbund-om.de/heimatverein-dinklage/

You have luck, I found the tree in the book of Pastor Heitmann.
I send a copy of this page directly to you.
Werner