On a personal note

Hello All,
for a few month's our mailing lists have been kind of quiet, our website and database
have been neglected and are out of date and I feel very guilty about that..

My wife of 43 years had been very sick for several years and finally passed away in January.
I was very devastated and had to take some time off in order to adjust to the new reality..

I am still in the " adjustment stage ", however, for some unknown reason, life continues and
I am planning to put my full attention to the further development and enhancement of our
websites and databases, where our main goal is to add data which are not displayed
anywhere else on the internet..

Here is where we stand at the present time..

With the help of our German friends we were able to transcribe the complete records of the German church in Camden, N. J. for the years 1859 to 1944. It contains the birth, baptism, communion, marriage and death data of about 20 000 German immigrants, their spouses and descendends. All the data are finalized and will be added to the database shortly.

Our next projects will be to transcribe the church records of the German churches
Emanuels Gemeinde in Philadelphia starting in 1866 and St. Mark's Evangelical church in
Philadelphia starting in 1876.
Unfortunately, I am running into problems with this and I badly need your HELP for transcribing.
Anyone willing and able to help me with this huge project ?

In the future I will try to keep you better informed how we are progressing..

I wish ALL of you a very merry Christmas and a very happy and prosperous NEW year,

Wolf [Zscheile]

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope it is some consolation knowing that she is no
longer suffering as she did for many years. God bless.
Kathy King

Dear Wolf,

So sorry to hear about your loss. May the new year bring you peace and
contentment back into your life.
Merry Christmas and best wishes for the future,
Ingrid Swisher

Wolf,So sorry for your loss...May God wrap his comforting arms around you and give you a peace only he can give. Merry Christmas,Lois Malzacher Weeks

So sorry for your loss Wolf. May you take comfort knowing she is now resting in peace. May you have a blessed Christmas.

Dear Wolf,

your kind words to me last year when my Tom, my husband of 50 years, died -
I will never forget and now I will return them to you.

I am so sorry for you. You will have found that it takes a long time to get
adjusted to the fact that one is now alone.

You cope in your everyday life, others don't even notice but you are so terribly
alone.

My thoughts are with you.

All my love
Ingrid

Wolf, do not feel guilty - we all need our time to grieve and adjust the
best we can. So sorry for your loss.

Wishing you a blessed Christmas,
Carole Oetke Townsend

Thanks for the update, Wolf.
And, we extend our condolences for the loss of your wife. Recovery from such a loss would overwhelm any one.
May the New Year bring to you, more happiness than grief.
Best wishes'
George Wolf

So sorry for your loss Wolf. May you take comfort in knowing she is now resting in
peace. May you have a blessed Christmas my prayers are with you for peace during this blessed season.

---- Wolf Zscheile <wolf@germanyroots.com> wrote:

dear mr. wolf, I AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS...WORDS CANNOT CONVEY MY SADNESS
AT THIS TIME OF YEAR...MAY SHE BE AT PEACE...MARGE C.

Wolf,

Thank you for your service through all these many years in collaborating and organizing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you continue to cope through this loss, and hope that you find peace and joy in the Christmas Season and throughout the year.