Area of Braunschweig, Wolfenbüttel, Goslar

Hello everybody,

I just had an idea: as I am walking through Braunschweig and Wolfenbüttel every day, it would be easy for me, to take some pictures and send it to you by email. That is what I am searching in the
area of Upper Silesia since I started my research but there seems to be no one doing it. Thats why I now think that I could offer such a service as well in my hometown. It will cost nothing as long
as it doesn't cost me a cent. However, if I think about it, money for a cup of coffee would be nice ... just kidding.

I could perhaps help on civil registrations and things like that as well. However, like I said, just as long as it doesn't cost me too much time and money.

I would perhaps offer this service for the area of Goslar, too, if there are a lot of people interested in. But it takes me about an hour to get there, so that will probably not work without loss for
me. But we will see, perhaps there is not even anybody interested in the area of Braunschweig and Wolfenbüttel. Just an idea. The more I think about it the more I think it is not a good one ...
anyways.

Feel free to give your opinion on this idea.

It would be great if others would do it for other towns. Especially in Upper Silesia ...

Regards,
Sven

P.S.: Ich bin davon ausgegangen, dass die deutschsprachigen Mitglieder entweder englisch beherrschen oder eh nicht daran interessiert sind, weil sie selber nah genug dran wohnen. Sollte dies nicht
richtig sein, bitte ich das hiermit zu entschuldigen.

Sven Rossa schrieb:

Hello everybody,

as I am walking through Braunschweig and Wolfenb�ttel every day,

it would be easy for me, to take some pictures and send it to you by email.

Feel free to give your opinion on this idea.

It would be great if others would do it for other towns.

Especially in Upper Silesia ...